OK, so we got a trooper pulls someone over, we got a shooting, these folks drive by, there’s a high-speed pursuit, ends here and then this execution-type deal.
I’m in the HOV lane and you?
"Also Starring Jon Bernthal as the voice of Judith"
- Judith: Waaaa, Rick. Waaaaa.
- Judith: Lemme axe you sumthin', man. You think you can change my diaper? You think you man enough to do that in front uh Carl?
- Judith: I was inside Lori for nine months. Nine months, Rick. You couldn't even last inside her for nine seconds, man.
- Judith: I'm a better baby than you ever were, Rick.
- Judith: *rubs little hand furiously over head*
grown. ass. men.
you scared she gonna strike out yr precious baby boy? OH TOO LATE.
they were doing a special on her on one of the news channels at the gym. i didnt have the headphones so i couldnt hear the story, but one of the photos they showed was of a little girl in the crowd holding up a sign that said “I want to throw like a girl.” For every pathetic, insecure grown man who is threatened by this amazingly talented girl, hopefully there is another little girl who is inspired. But that she has to put up wit this kind of abuse even though she is OBJECTIVELY the best pitcher in the league right now and can throw a ball SEVENTY MILES PER HOUR is absolutely uncalled for. She is truly phenomenal, and those dads can all go eat shit and live
Where Rick has tackled all of Daryl’s insecurities.